New Authors?

Followers

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Last Call- Hosts Needed-Reviewers Needed- Tour- 'Uncovering You' by Scarlett Edwards


Book Info-
Title- Uncovering You
Series- Book # 1
By- Scarlett Edwards
Expected Publication Date- March 20, 2014
Genre- Dark Romance  

Blurb-
When I wake up in a dark, unfamiliar room, I have no idea what's waiting for me in the shadows. My imagination conjures up demons of the worst kind.  

Reality is much worse: 

A collar with no leash. A prison with no walls. And a life stripped of meaning. 

I am presented with a vile contract and asked to sign. It outlines the terms of my servitude. The only information I have about my captor are the two small letters inked at the bottom:  

J.S.  

Armed with only my memories, I must do everything I can to avoid becoming ensnared in his twisted mind games. But in the end, it all comes down to one choice:

Resist and die.

Or submit, and sign my life away


Links-

About  the Author-
I live near beautiful Seattle, Washington.  I grew up reading all types of fantasy books before discovering the wonderful world of romances in high school.  Now, I spend most of my time writing about sexy men and the women who love them.

Links-

Tour Schedule


March 10th-

March 11th-

March 12th-
Kelly P’s Blog-Excerpt/Spotlight

March 13th-

March 14th-
Bookworm Betties- Excerpt/Spotlight
Book Freak-Excerpt/Spotlight

March 15th-

March 16th-
Kristina’s Books and More- Excerpt/Spotlight

March 17th-

March 18th-

March 19th-

March 20th-

March 21st-
The Avid Reader- Excerpt/Spotlight

March 22nd-

March 23rd-

March 24th-

March 25th-
A Coffee Mom’s Book Reviews- Review, Excerpt/Spotlight

March 26th-

March 27th-
We Stole Your Book Boyfriend- Review, Excerpt/Spotlight

March 28th-

March 29th-
Sweet Treat Reading Reviews- Excerpt/Spotlight

March 30th-

March 31st-
Bawaka’s Book Fair- Excerpt/Spotlight

April 1st-

April 2nd-

April 3rd-

April 4th-

April 5th-
My Family’s Heart Book Reviews- Review, Excerpt/Spotlight

April 6th-
Roxy’s Reviews- Review, Excerpt/Spotlight

April 7th-
Crazy Beautiful Reviews- Excerpt/Spotlight

April 8th-

April 9th-
Girly Girl Book Reviews- Review, Excerpt/Spotlight

April 10th-

April 11th-



0 comments:

Pre-Order Today!

GHBT Button- White

http://www.girlsheartbookstours.com

GHBT Button- Black

http://www.girlsheartbookstours.com