Looking forward to this! :)
I am so excited for this book! I need to go back and re-read before this comes out!
Looking forward to having both the 'Cover and Title Reveal for Book 3 in The Seraphina Parrish Trilogy by Michelle Warren' on my blog.Natasha @ INTERTWINED
Hi Elizabeth, did you sign up for the event? I received one that the email address didn't work..would you email me at girlsheartbookstours@gmail.com with your correct email address if you're signed up.
Designed by Bookfabulous Designs.
4 comments:
Looking forward to this! :)
I am so excited for this book! I need to go back and re-read before this comes out!
Looking forward to having both the 'Cover and Title Reveal for Book 3 in The Seraphina Parrish Trilogy by Michelle Warren' on my blog.
Natasha @ INTERTWINED
Hi Elizabeth, did you sign up for the event? I received one that the email address didn't work..would you email me at girlsheartbookstours@gmail.com with your correct email address if you're signed up.
Post a Comment